Updated: Apr 24, 2020
We're working from home now more than ever, which is a huge reason why you need to not only have a functional space to do that in - but love where you're working from.
Our desk space should provide inspiration, productivity AND fun. These products can do just that.
*The Living Collective is a part of the Amazon Affiliate Program, and may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) through purchasing via the links provided. This by no means effects WHY we recommend products, as we only bring the best to our clients.
1. This all-in-one desk organizer allows you to store pens, pencils, sticky notes, and more. The rose gold gives you that pop of class coupled with functionality.
2. Obsessed is one word we have for this magazine and file sorter. Notebooks, planners, and more can fit with ease and stored for whenever it is you're ready to grab them.
3. Have a larger desk space to work with? This free standing wood display shelf is the perfect addition to store books or your favorite succulent. Adding height storage and freeing up space for whatever it is your heart desires.
4. We love a good set. This 5-piece is pretty all-inclusive and comes in black, rose gold, silver, and white. Why keep looking around when this is all you need?
5. Capitalize on ALL of your space. This vertical document organizer falls underneath your desk - for the ultimate prioritization of papers.
6. This two-tiered shelf functions as a monitor or laptop stand, while capitalizes on more vertical storage in what can be a limited surface area.
7. How adorable are these push-pins?! We couldn't resist sharing these succulents. Hang your favorite quotes, pics, or important documents in style.
8. This bamboo organizer has room for your iPhone and more. We love a multi-purpose product, and this one is made to last.
9. Create your own charging station by adding a grommet hole and connecting this desktop USB charger to a power source. Save on a mess of cords on top of your desk - and from scouring for an outlet!