Updated: Apr 24, 2020
We’ve scoured Amazon to bring you our favorite kid’s storage finds. Things we’ve personally used, scrutinized the reviews, and found to be the most functional for our favorite clients. As with anything, be sure to check reviews, sizes, and make sure to follow any safety precautions the manufacturers recommend.
*The Living Collective is a part of the Amazon Affiliate Program, and may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) through purchasing via the links provided. This by no means effects WHY we recommend products, as we only bring the best to our clients.
1. A storage solution for kid’s rooms or playrooms, you can categorize by item type and create a central stop for all of your little one’s favorite items. We tend to gravitate towards bin with lids, so on occasion we’ll swap out what they come with.
2. We love cube shelves. These pair perfect with bin storage (seen below). Most can be used vertically or horizontally (think: you can keep the messier, hard to clean up toys in a higher reach up top). It's a versatile piece that can grow as your little one's do. On top you display pictures, puzzles, or anything your heart desires.
3. This bookshelf/reading nook is the best of both worlds you never knew you needed. Store books (or also add in bins) to create a comfy space that your child can call their own.
4. We absolutely love a good arts and crafts center. What better way to keep it under control with a 10 piece removable section storage unit. Keep track of all of your supplies while you keep them in one place. Easily add a lazy susan underneath so it spins around.
5. Need an art station? This one is complete with built-in storage (you know we love that).
6. Also a big fan of a good wood piece. This one is complete with drying rack and storage. Just note you will need to purchase your own chairs.
7. How about a homework center? It's important for them to have a space of their own for virtual learning and homework. This wall mounted floating desk is aesthetically pleasing and functional.
8. Keep your prince or princess’s books at bay with this 4 sling bookshelf, complete with 2 storage boxes. Ideal for a bedroom, playroom, or even classroom.
9. Don’t have a built-in in your little one’s closet? No problem! By investing in a few of these storage towers, we can add instant storage. These are sturdy and come in several color options.